09:24

What Else Needs Doing...

I have made a storyboard which is quite detailed within the pictures but could use a bit more writing under each of the shots to explain it a bit more. 
I have also created a detailed shot list to show what happens within my opening sequence, when and how each shot happens in the rough 2 minutes. 


Below are all of the things I think I have left to, to make sure my project goes to plan and works how I want it to. 

- I think my biggest priority at the moment is finding a location for my last shot and I still need to do. 

- I've found an actor willing to play the part but there are still something to organize in this area, as we don't know when we will do this and how he'll get to the location, where ever that will be. 

- Props are still to be made or borrowed - if I find an actually doctors bed to shoot, I may ask to borrow props(of course not to literally use but to have in the scene) but if I don't manage to find a doctors bed, I will have to recreate my scene and everything I want in it. 

- If something happens with my location, when I find it, I am hoping to have two possible locations to shoot so I have a back up if one falls through. When it comes to my actor, I think that is pretty secure but if not, I always have many people in the class to help and my brother. The props shouldn't be two much of a problem but if I cant get hold of real ones, a few of my class mates have said they would help me make them and they know how too.  
The weather will not effect my shoot too much, as it will be inside a building but it may stop people from getting to the shoot so I will be have a fews days to shoot it so that we have plenty of time. 
Overall, I don't have a back up plan, but I have little back ups for each part of my shoot so it all goes to plan and it should as this is my only shot - it is easy to back up. 

- When it comes to effects, I am planning to use after effects and a software called comic life. I have comic life on my laptop at college and at home on a 30 day trial which should be more than long enough. But after affect software I only have on the laptop at home so I will be need to time my session at college so that I get plenty of time to use that software then or I will have to find a way to get it at home too. 

- Finally, with my music I am getting my boyfriend to make the music and he has given me permission to use it within my opening sequence. I will plan time to spend on helping him with the music, as I will want to make sure it goes the way I want it to and then transfer it over to my opening. 

0 comments: