14:27

Draft of Opening Sequence




This is my draft version of my final video, for my opening sequence. So far, I think it has gone quite well and quite smoothly but there are a few things within this video above in which I need to edit before making it my final version. 
Firstly, I want edit part of the music, during the begin, where the voiceover appears there is a part where the person speaking is interrupted by part of the music being too loud and I want to edit this so that you can hear the voiceover that dame amount all the way through. This won't be too hard, as I just have to delete that part of the music from my soundtrack and then reload it into my final cut version of my video. 
The next part of my video which I need to edit or add to is the section at the beginning where the screen is blank during the voiceover. In this space, I am planning to make a heart rate monitor using AfterEffects and have that playing whilst the voiceover is playing. This shouldn't be to hard once I figure out how to make it but I intended to invoice one of my class mates or get help from a teacher to do start me off with it. 
Those are my main things in which I want to edit and have to do and there isn't really much else I would like to do but I am playing with the idea of maybe slowing down the speed in which the comic comes into screen. However, if I did do this, the music wouldn't be as long as my footage and I would have to edit that too and I really like my music and how it fit perfectly with my footage(from my point of view). 

0 comments: