11:32

Constructive Criticism

"Dialogue could be bit louder, as music goes over voiceover" - For this I am planning to get rid of the voiceover all together as I think it is not really needed very much within my opening sequence. 


"Maybe have the comic's moving into shot, as if you were reading it" - I have decided to do this and also have the camera focused in on one part of the comic page and then move over to the main picture, where the titles appear. 

"Titles are often horrible placed on black parts of the pictures" - I will fix this by not actually having the titles outside of the comic at all but instead I am going to have them in a white box, within some pictures. 

"Varying the ways in which the comic's come into frame" - I will change this again by having them come in as if you were reading them and this way the comic's with come into shot in more simpler ways and varied. 

"Perhaps reduce the running to time to 1:30" - As I am getting rid of my voiceover all together, this will reduce my running time and will maybe be more interesting to watch. 

0 comments: