15:05

My 3 Tips

My three tips to give, if I were to go back in time and repeat it all again are . . .


1) I would plan my time a lot better, so when it came to drawing my comics and learning new software, I would have plenty of time to do all that and have time to spare just incase I had to redo things and I wouldn't be under pressure to finish them last minute. 

2) Learning how to transfer footage properly before hand is very good advice, as I found out once I had got home after transferring my footage at college to my own laptop. If you don't transfer the files over correctly or you don't know all the settings, then the footage will become offline when opened up - so learning this before a weeks holiday would be very helpful. 

3) My final tip is that, I would have like to have turned out with better quality drawings so either getting someone to teach me draw things I couldn't or spending lots of time on them could have helped and therefore given me better quality drawings for my sequence. 

0 comments: