14:55

Drawing Comic's - Half Term

Drawing the comic's over half term wasn't really hard at all. I had all my pictures all planned out before hand so it was easy to just get stuck into it. I measured out each picture so they were the same size each time and so they would look the same measurements within the comic. 

After drawing each image roughly with pencil, I then went over them with a pen so that they would show up nicely when I took pictures of them. As well as going over the lines with pen, I also shaded parts of the images so that it would give a nice dark comic effect when edited in 'ComicLife Magic'. 
When each of the drawings were finished, I took pictures of each of them, using a digital camera and then loaded them on to my mac ready to edit within ComicLife Magic. 

The images below are 3 of 14 picture I drew for my comic book. 




0 comments: