14:56

ComicLife Magic - Half Term

During my project, I have had a 30 day trial of the software 'ComicLife Magic', to use to make my comic image look more like they came from a comic book. Overall I really enjoyed using the software as it was easy and fun to use and it worked well for my film project. 

After drawing my pictures I just had to take pictures of each image and load them on to my Mac. Once loaded, they were easy to manipulate. I basically chose 3 or 4 different templates for the pages and made a part with each, e.g I would use one of the 3-4 templates and then use that one again after I had used another 2-3 templates for the next 2-3 pages. After having a template, I just had to slot in my images the way in which I thought they looked good and then click on each image to change its colours, textures and pretty much anything else you wanted to do to it. I decide to give most of my images a sepia effect and then the images which resembled love, I then made a warm red/pink colour. 
When each page was finished, I then just exported them all into one file which contain all the images together and from there I could import them to Final Cut. 
It was all really simple to be honest and I loved using the software and would happily go out and buy it. Throughout the whole of half term i don't think I had any problems, thought I could have tried out a few more things with the images, e.g putting the titles on the images to see what it looked like and that would have said me a lot of time when it came to my last bit of editing. 

0 comments: