05:04

Issues Throughout My Project

Nuisances

- drawing of comic strips - my drawings may not be very good quality and I may need someone to help with drawing them.
- I need to be able to make good effects for my opening and may need some help with this again too.

Minor Concerns

- I have quite a small amount of time to complete this project, so I will need to sort out my time well.
- I will also have to find the time to do part of it at home too, as lessons times are really not long enough.
- I will have to make sure I get the music done in good time too, especially as someone else is completing it for me.


Major Issues

- I think my biggest issue will be that I cant find a hospital looking bed to shoot one shot of, but I will have to ask people I know, such as my neighbor, who is a nurse or see if the college has a first aid room with a bed. 
- Also finding an actor for my last shot will be an issue, I need a male between the age of 17 and 19 and willing to lay in a hospital bed. I think I may have nearly found this person but still needs sorting out. 
- My last major issue is managing to get the software, at home, which I need for my project and this will include after effects and comic life software. i will want these outside of college so I can continue with my work then because college time is not long enough. I will mostly find a way of buying them somehow. 

0 comments: