04:14

Continuity Task with Expensive Camera's

Below is a continuity task, which I and three other class mates made to practice with the expensive camera's. The task was set to remake the same continuity task as we completed before but to make it using a better camera, making one version normally and another in HD. The first video below is the normal version which we remade and then under that is the HD remake. 
I found the task quite easy to do as I have done it before and it didn't take long at all to grasp how to work the different camera's. I really enjoyed using them and I think they will be even more fun to shoot with during our shooting period. 

When it came to problems with the camera's, there wasn't really any big problems but we did have a slight problem when editing. When transferring over the footage to the laptops, we noticed that the sound was very quiet and we couldn't work out a way to fix this during editing so that would be a thing to work on. 
I watched both the HD version and the normal version of my continuity tasks and compared them to see if there was any sort of difference between them. I expected the HD version to have a clearer picture than the normal version but that was as much as I thought I would see. So far, all I have noticed is just the picture and to me, even that isn't that different. 




0 comments: