08:18

Major Issue Throughout My Project

The following is one major issue which may occur throughout my project and of which I should take note of and see how I can help this problem which I may face.


1} My first issue is that I may not be able to find a hospital bed for my last and only shot. This is a big issue, as I need this shot for my opening sequence and need it to look realistic. 

Solutions - 

- I could see if I could use the first aid room inside of college but I would have to make the drip, which may not look to great. 
- I could ask the doctors in Over if i could borrow one of their rooms for a little while but they are most likely to say no. 
- I could also ask my neighbor as she is a nurse and may be able to give me access to that sort of thing
- If worst comes to worst, i could always recreated my scene just using a bed and some materials. 

0 comments: