13:59



This is the video I chose from the selection of Hurtwood House videos. I chose this one mainly because I find the part of the story, which they have shown in the opening credits, very interesting and it makes you want to keep watching to find out why the women is constantly trying to washing off blood and dirt which isn't there. I like the way they have made the shot jump images of one thing to the next, for example, seeing the dirt on her hand and then not but this process happening repeatedly. Also the beginning of the video is my favourite part. It's interesting and grips when you see the beginning start with you seeing part of someone's face and just an eye moving and opening. Along with the camera switches between shots, this makes it a good opening to watch and it pulls you in, creeps you out a little but enough to keep you intrigued to watch the rest. 

0 comments: