10:47

Moodboard - Images to set mood

The first mood I am showing and wanting to set is mysterious, as my character is very mysterious and I think that this mood is very important within my film and should be shown in the opening. 


I chose this picture because as well as being in black and white, it sets a mood of mysterious, a women with hardly any detail and hidden in a way. This is very mysterious and almost exactly what I want my character to be portrayed as in the film. 


This picture shows a slightly different mysterious mood. Its more of someone being evil and mysterious from certain people, more of what you would see in films, which may come in useful. 


The next mood I want to set is anger, this i because it shows my main characters emotion in the beginning of the film and should defiantly be shown in the opening, as he later will 'run' on his anger and revenge. 

These two pictures show a very strong emotion of anger and pain. If I were to show this in a comic book form and with my character, it would fit nicely into my opening sequence.


The last mood I wanted to set was sadness. This will show the twist to the end of the movie but without reveling it and also his feelings from the beginning. 

I chose this picture as it shows an obvious sadness and seems to be hand drawn so I can see what the sort of mood could be portrayed as in my opening and how it could fit. 


0 comments: