03:57

Opening Sequence for Film Project



In this video I have used a few different effects while making the video, such as, starting by fading the shots of the video in and out of the next shot and fading the names of actors, again out of each shot, basically by changing a setting and clicking the part i wish to fade and make a fading line. After this, I started on fading in the title of the film, by using the same technique, increasing the size of text as it comes in closer and then fading out again. This was done by selecting the title, changing a few settings in the box, which the video plays, decreasing the size, fixing that point and then repeating that when i make the title it's biggest. I really enjoyed making this sequence, especially the effects I used for the title of the film, I found it quite simple once I got used to it. 

0 comments: