03:42

Long Road Logo - using after effects



To create this logo, I used photoshop and 'after effects' software and a few techniques within it. Firstly, I cut each part of the logo out of the picture so each part was by it's self and put each part into after effects to create the moving logo. 

Once it was all in after effects and in the right place, I played around with the positions of where each part of the logo starts off and the played with the end point and fixed it. I dragged each part of the logo out of the frame, mostly diagonally so that they fly in all together and create the logo. 
After I finished that, I made the logo fade out at the end and to do this I changed the opacity so that it faded out at the end of the animation. 
Finally, I changed the animation to 'quicktime' and the uploaded it to youtube and then to my blog. 

0 comments: