11:55

Nine Key Frames - Info

The image above is of my 9 key frames from my opening sequence. Each of my images which I have chosen, when in the moving sequence, show didn't forms and conventions which I have used. The first images shows my titles of my film and it also represents camera movement. This is because when it is in movement, it starts off small and it spins slowly whilst zooming in on the images and title. This probably my favourite camera movement and is the best example of one way in which I used the camera to make my opening sequence interesting. 

My second image is of a man in a hospital bed and the production companies on the image too. I have used this image because it is an example of typography. This is because it shows a clear view of one of my titles and it shows the text quite clearly. The text is in a sort of hand written kind of font called Marker Felt and I used this because it looked quite suitable for a comic book style. 
The third image is a close up of a doctor within my comic book. This is an example of framing because I used the camera to zoom in on a certain part of my image and I thought this certain frame would be a good example. 
My fourth image is an example of transitions because it shows an image of a dark figure looking at the main character standing on the edge of a building and that image starts off with seeing the dark figure and then slowly zooms out and pans down to see the whole image. I liked the way that this transition worked as it gave a good effect to what the image was trying to explain. 
The fifth image is a close up of the main character lying unconscious on the floor. I have used this image to show my narrative because it shows the main character how he got into his coma and him actually going into his coma, which I think shows a big part of the story. 
I have used image six to show the setting because it shows a flash back and I think it is a important setting to set as it shows the main characters past and how important it is to the story. As well as using this image, I could have also used the image above as that would have shown the setting for all of the other images too. 
My seventh image is to show vision and effects. I chose this image because it is one of my images which is meant to show a flash back to the characters love life before he went into a coma and I used some colours to change image so he represented love and a past time. I chose to do this because I wanted to make it obvious that it was meant to be a flash back and the red colour specifically was meant to represent the love between the two characters. 
The eighth image I have chosen is to show the lighting within my opening sequence. The lighting was a big part of my project as my opening was based on a comic so I made each image have a shading in the right places and made sure the colour showed a style of comic. The shading was also very good in making my images stand out and shading in the right places on the image of the dark figure, made the image more mysterious and dark. 
Finally, the ninth image I decided to use to show costume. It is my last shot within the sequence and shows a zoom in of the real character in a hospital bed. I used it for costume because it was really my only shot to show real costume and it shows it quite well, as he is in his hospital clothes and also in a hospital bed. The costume was quite easy to show, as it was basically a white t-shirt and a white blanket to cover the rest of the actors clothes. This costume was vital to my sequence as it was important to show that he was a patient and I wanted to give the same image as a real hospital scene. 




0 comments: