01:52

Invoice Cloud Questions

Thing in which I think I could improve on and develop.

- I think I would benefit on improving a developing my skills on After Effects and I chose this because it was the software which I needed the most help with throughout my film opening project. 
- I think I could also develop my drawing skills, as when I was drawing my comic's during my project, I found it quite hard to draw comic images which actually looked like comic images. 
- I think I should also improve my planning and time keeping, as even though I had just enough time, I would have liked time test things out and see what worked a lot of times before I got a final version. 

Three people within the class that I did not assist during the project and how I could help them in future projects. 
Tara - I have improved my Final Cut skills throughout this project so I think my skills there may come in useful and with anyone really. 
Matt L - I could help him with music by seeing if my boyfriend(who made my music) could help him with his music because I got very good feedback from that piece of music. 
Allie - She is one person which I did not help but I don't think there is certain skill I could help her with but I could help anyone with using Comic Life software if they chose to use that. 

0 comments: